I want to sincerely Thank Gail from Gaillovesgod for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Gail’s Blog is one that I read on a regular basis with enjoyment. Soon after I started blogging, Gail and I communicated over a post and I responded to her with a saying that my husband says all the time “It’s all about Him”. A few days later I was reading her blog and realized that her tag line is “It’s not about me. It’s all about my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!”.
If you are not already familiar with Gail’s blog I encourage you to give yourself a few minutes to spend reading her post and get some great inspiration. Her blog is one of my favorites!
7 things to know about me:
1. Since my husband and I travel the United States for his job, this is the first time in my life that I do not work. And when asked what my employment is, I simply say “I am a lady of traveling leisure”.
2. I am an empty nester and love this phase of my life. Together, my husband and I have 7 grown children and 10 grandchildren, ranging from newborn to 9 years old.
3. I love cooking and I very seldom make the same dish twice.
4. My favorite snack is Mt Dew and Lays potato chips. Luckily I don’t snack often.
5. In 1972, when I was 5 years old I remember singing the song “Happiest Girl in the Whole USA” by Donna Fargo. Occasionally, I now play it on YouTube for my husband letting him know how much I enjoy our marriage. Crazy, I know.
6. Since we travel as frequently as we do, I have been able to take all the pictures on my blog myself and hope to be able to continue to do so.
7. My dream vacation would be a Mediterranean cruise.
Sarah from Calling All My Single Ladies
Camila from God Provides for Us
Ashlin from Ashlin Horne
Carmen from No Suga Coated Word Ministry
Christina from Justified and Redeemed
Andrea from Andrea unsinkable
Please take your time and do not feel obligated to participate. I nominated each of you because I see your faith in your post and you each post with purpose!
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
Share 7 things about yourself
Pass this on to as many people as you like
Include this set of rules
Inform your nominees