Thoughts to ponder during our Christian walk
• If we don’t know our worth in Christ, how can we expect others to see our worth in Christ?
• If we get ourselves in shallow relationships, how do we expect anyone to see anything in us besides shallowness.
• If we speak filthy language how do we expect anyone to see anything clean in us?
• If we don’t have boundaries, how can we expect to have relationships that have boundaries?
• If we don’t speak up and say “no” when necessary, how is anyone going to hear us say no?
• If we don’t make Christ our foundation, how do we expect Christ to be the foundation of any area in our lives?
• If we don’t allow ourselves to truly know God, how will we know true love?
• If we don’t spend time with Jesus, how do we expect Him to spend time with us?